Hydraulics CETOP Level 1 course is in accordance with CETOP recommendations.
This course provides a basic introduction to hydraulics and is a natural basis for operation and maintenance personnel working with hydraulics equipment (e.g. cranes and lifting equipment).
- SOTS Course Center has been approved for CETOP Hydraulic Education Centre Level 2 by Norwegian Hydraulics and Pneumatics Association.
- Stavanger Offshore Technical College has NOKUT certification.
Participant should have previous relevant work experience.
Hydraulics basic principles:
- Pascal’s Law
- Pressure, pressure drop
- Flow, laminar and turbulent
- Hydraulic power transmission
- Pumps, motors and cylinders
- Pressure valves
- Directional Valves
- Flow Control Valves
- Hydraulic fluids
- Filtration, cleanliness
- Couplings, pipes and hoses
Reading symbols and schematics:
- Symbols according to ISO 1219
- Symbols put together into a system
- Components assembled into a system
- How to control the power, speed, direction
Tjuvholmveien 40, 4007 Stavanger (check in Google Maps).
For more information, contact:
Hadria Rahmouni (51 50 03 03, email@example.com).